What is appropriate behavior for Saikai National Park Kujukushima ?
Kujukushima Manners Guide
Kujukushima Manners Guide by Purpose
Kujukushima is a "special area" where various activities are regulated for the protection and use of nature based on the Natural Parks Act. (Excluding Kuroshima)
For those who enjoy marine sports such as sea kayaking and SUP
What you should pay particular attention to when sea kayaking
What I want you to pay particular attention to in SUP
- Check the weather in advance and do not overdo it in bad weather.
- Never approach a large tour boat
- Keep away from farming rafts and fishing gimmicks
- For navigation on Kujukushima, please confirm a safe crossing route in advance.
- Let's wear the equipment and clothes necessary to enjoy kayaking and SUP safely
- Be careful not to overspeed your personal watercraft, and drive slowly near Kashimae Port.
To those who land on the island
Manners at the time of landing
Unexpected Q & A
- Q.Is it always free to enter the interior of the island?
- A.Landing inside the island requires the owner's permission.
OK if it is in the intertidal zone
- Q.Can pets land on the island?
- A.Pets are not allowed to land. (To prevent pet trolls)
Use of Kujukushima
○Areas you can visit.
All islands are private even if they are uninhabited, therefore it isn’t possible to make landfall without the owner’s permission. The only areas that can be used without permission are the intertidal zone and the ocean (on the surface and underwater).